Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ED
02-21-2000, 10:40 PM
I can't get the back seat out, and when I eventually do, I know it will be a bitch to get back in...<p>I think the BMW 750il (91) is designed to confuse the guy who does'nt have $$$$$$$$$ to pay for the repairs - and is willing to try to fix it himself. If I hit the lottery I'm going to start a company to provide "how to" for the most complex "closed" system cars -- like this bad boy!<p>I feel better for typing all that... thanks for providing me this venue to vent!!<p>

Gilbert
02-22-2000, 08:49 PM
Most shops know how to get the seat out. And its a lot easier if you have watched someone. Maybe someone has instructions handy. Its still a pain. Email your fax number and I'll fax the Bentley pages if you need them.<br>Lin Gilbert<p><br><i>: I can't get the back seat out, and when I eventually do, I know it will be a bitch to get back in...<p>: I think the BMW 750il (91) is designed to confuse the guy who does'nt have $$$$$$$$$ to pay for the repairs - and is willing to try to fix it himself. If I hit the lottery I'm going to start a company to provide "how to" for the most complex "closed" system cars -- like this bad boy!<p>: I feel better for typing all that... thanks for providing me this venue to vent!!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index