Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stefan Baging
02-23-2000, 06:48 PM
Hi.<p>Anyone who can tell me how to change language in the OBC?<br>As it is now, it's german, and supposedly it should be easy to change to English. Tried entering the testmode, but code 19 which should be language doesn't seem to work. As i enter<br>"test" 19 "s/r", nothing happens, it just returns to "test"<br>The car is an 87" 735i....<p>Thanks in advance /Stefan

Mike C
02-24-2000, 07:04 AM
<i>: Hi.<p>To change the OBC Language , switch the ignition to position 1 and then press and hold (for about 10 seconds) the OBC test switch (it looks like an odometre reset).<br>If the OBC in the dash and the one on the clock are in different languages from one another , you will have to disconnect the battery for 15 mins.<p>Hope this helps Mike

S Baging
02-24-2000, 05:52 PM
Hi and thanks.<br>That one i haven't tried yet, i'll check it out asap. Thanks!<p>/Stefan<p><br><i>: : Hi.<p>: To change the OBC Language , switch the ignition to position 1 and then press and hold (for about 10 seconds) the OBC test switch (it looks like an odometre reset).<br>: If the OBC in the dash and the one on the clock are in different languages from one another , you will have to disconnect the battery for 15 mins.<p>: Hope this helps Mike<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index