Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dr Pual
03-01-2000, 01:00 AM
For the recent purchased 750iL, it comes with a dish-plate like alloy wheels, 15 inches and wearing 225/60 tires... should i change them to some after market wheels? i quite like those "TR" cross spoke wheels... any suggestion? or should i just keep the original equipment?? Advises please... Thank you!

sam
03-01-2000, 07:29 AM
Ditch them. they are SUPER UGLY. keep them for snow tires or sell them. ugh. I got some racing dynamics.<p>check out www.tirerack.com or ebay or something. <p><br><i>: For the recent purchased 750iL, it comes with a dish-plate like alloy wheels, 15 inches and wearing 225/60 tires... should i change them to some after market wheels? i quite like those "TR" cross spoke wheels... any suggestion? or should i just keep the original equipment?? Advises please... Thank you!<p></i>

Unregistered
05-01-2012, 09:01 AM
For the recent purchased 750iL, it comes with a dish-plate like alloy wheels, 15 inches and wearing 225/60 tires... should i change them to some after market wheels? i quite like those "TR" cross spoke wheels... any suggestion? or should i just keep the original equipment?? Advises please... Thank you!

Hi. Call me on 0458350350 if you want to sell them.ashley

Shogun
05-04-2012, 10:12 PM
hi, that offer was 12 years ago.
Better look at the date the posts were made, you dig up only very old threads

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index