Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alex
04-05-1999, 08:57 PM
They even state that the "hot setup" is the 323i and not the 328i. Here is the verbatim sentence:<p>The hot set up: The 323i. It offeres nearly the same bang as the 328i (at least through the first four gears) for 6000 fewer bucks. Must have option: xenon headlamps, Best appreciated: on any empty, twisting, road<p>Here is the weird quote:<p>Has cult status among: Beverly Hills High School Students<p>What the hell???<p>Oh, and of course there is the last sentence:<p>Looks best in: Titanium silver metallic<p>Cheers my E46 friends !!!<p>Alex<br>99 323i :=), sport, silver :=)<p>

ks
04-05-1999, 09:28 PM
this is coming from someone who owns an alpine white E46 and was too cheap to pay for metallic paint.<p><i>: They even state that the "hot setup" is the 323i and not the 328i. Here is the verbatim sentence:<p>: The hot set up: The 323i. It offeres nearly the same bang as the 328i (at least through the first four gears) for 6000 fewer bucks. Must have option: xenon headlamps, Best appreciated: on any empty, twisting, road<p>: Here is the weird quote:<p>: Has cult status among: Beverly Hills High School Students<p>: What the hell???<p>: Oh, and of course there is the last sentence:<p>: Looks best in: Titanium silver metallic<p>: Cheers my E46 friends !!!<p>: Alex<br>: 99 323i :=), sport, silver :=)<p></i>

JK
04-05-1999, 10:27 PM
<i>: They even state that the "hot setup" is the 323i and not the 328i. Here is the verbatim sentence:<p>: The hot set up: The 323i. It offeres nearly the same bang as the 328i (at least through the first four gears) for 6000 fewer bucks. Must have option: xenon headlamps, Best appreciated: on any empty, twisting, road<p>: Here is the weird quote:<p>: Has cult status among: Beverly Hills High School Students<p>: What the hell???<p>: Oh, and of course there is the last sentence:<p>: Looks best in: Titanium silver metallic<p>: Cheers my E46 friends !!!<p>: Alex<br>: 99 323i :=), sport, silver :=)<p></i><br>Well, I guess one way of looking with merit at the Beverly Hills popularity is that they prefer the 323i over more expensive cars that they could have bought?... Well, maybe.

Alex
04-06-1999, 04:41 PM
If I passed on silver (but I did not), I would have gotten the steel blue.<p>Alex

Hal
04-08-1999, 11:10 PM
<i>: They even state that the "hot setup" is the 323i and not the 328i. Here is the verbatim sentence:<p>: The hot set up: The 323i. It offeres nearly the same bang as the 328i (at least through the first four gears) for 6000 fewer bucks. Must have option: xenon headlamps, Best appreciated: on any empty, twisting, road<p>: Here is the weird quote:<p>: Has cult status among: Beverly Hills High School Students<p>: What the hell???<p>: Oh, and of course there is the last sentence:<p>: Looks best in: Titanium silver metallic<p>: Cheers my E46 friends !!!<p>: Alex<br>: 99 323i :=), sport, silver :=)<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index