Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

LJM
04-05-1999, 11:01 PM
Hi Guys,<br>I read an eariler post about the new coupe and the fact that Sea Green and Orient Blue are not options for the Y2K Ci's. Do either of you know if they are being discontinued for the sedans as well? If so, what (if anything) will be replacing them? Thanks in advance!<p>LJM<br>

Jon Shafer
04-06-1999, 11:22 AM
<i>: Hi Guys,<br>: I read an eariler post about the new coupe and the fact that Sea Green and Orient Blue are not options for the Y2K Ci's. Do either of you know if they are being discontinued for the sedans as well? If so, what (if anything) will be replacing them? Thanks in advance!<p>: LJM<p></i>: No "official" word on colors as yet... Sea<br>Green (while I like it personally) doesn't seem to sell very well... As soon as we receive Y2K color info for sedans I'll post. -Jon

LJM
04-06-1999, 01:59 PM
<i>: : Hi Guys,<br>: : I read an eariler post about the new coupe and the fact that Sea Green and Orient Blue are not options for the Y2K Ci's. Do either of you know if they are being discontinued for the sedans as well? If so, what (if anything) will be replacing them? Thanks in advance!<p>: : LJM<p>: : No "official" word on colors as yet... Sea<br>: Green (while I like it personally) doesn't seem to sell very well... As soon as we receive Y2K color info for sedans I'll post. -Jon<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index