Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike H
04-07-1999, 06:39 PM
Hey everyone,<p>This is probably a really stupid question but I have been wondering about it. Currently I have a 328i (E36) and am planning on trading it in on a new 323i (E46) very shortly. My question is that with my current 328i whenever I lock/unlock the doors I get the confirmation "chirp" that the car has locked and armed itself...and if one of the door's isn't shut all the way I will get 3-chirps. Now, seeing as the E46's do not come with an Alarm I would assume that they would not chirp without it, because is that not one of the features of the alarm? If that is the case then I will need to order the alarm separately. I know it is kind of stupid but I enjoy it when the car "Chirps" so I just was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me.<p>Thanks in advance!<p>Mike

Juan
04-07-1999, 07:16 PM
THAT IS RIGHT. CAR WILL NOT CHIRP W/O AN ALARM. YOU CAN GET ONE TROUGH QUALITY IMPORTS OR HENDRICK BMW FOR ABOUT $220. SEE ARCHIVES.

RickS
04-08-1999, 11:19 AM

Stefan
04-08-1999, 04:09 PM
<i>: <br>no msg<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index