Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Joel Kennedy
04-07-1999, 07:48 PM
I own a 1989 325i and in the previous post I mentioned that<br>I just test drove a 328is (sedan w/ sport package).<p>I think I like my old 325i better! That really surprised<br>me.... I didn't expect that to be the case. The 328i had<br>better power and better handling...granted. but i thought<br>the ride was VERY soft and it was difficult to see around<br>the car while driving and the cockpit feel was completely <br>gone. I was very disappointed until i took the E36 M3<br>for a spin. That one made me grin. But I'm excitedly<br>waiting for the 328 coupe hoping to see that sport edge.<br>

db
04-08-1999, 07:25 AM
there are some things I miss about my old car - the steering feel and the way that engine used to *sing*. The e46, however is superior in so many ways that I still like it better<p><i>: I own a 1989 325i and in the previous post I mentioned that<br>: I just test drove a 328is (sedan w/ sport package).<p>: I think I like my old 325i better! That really surprised<br>: me.... I didn't expect that to be the case. The 328i had<br>: better power and better handling...granted. but i thought<br>: the ride was VERY soft and it was difficult to see around<br>: the car while driving and the cockpit feel was completely <br>: gone. I was very disappointed until i took the E36 M3<br>: for a spin. That one made me grin. But I'm excitedly<br>: waiting for the 328 coupe hoping to see that sport edge.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index