Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gary R.
04-07-1999, 10:01 PM
Any suggestions of a Southeastern dealership that can provide a fair and reasonable price for a 1999 323i, jet black, tan leather, 16" prem. pkg, wood and sunroof. I reside in Mississippi, but the dealers in my area are discounting $500 at best. Even an Autobytel dealer in an adjoining state wants $2000 over invoice. I've viewed your message post for sometime and noticed a few California dealers giving $1300-1500 over invoice, but freight charges from that distance would erase any savings. Also, I've heard alot about $150 voucher/certificate for Toyota purchases. Are there such for for BMW purchases. Please advise.

DCC
04-07-1999, 10:27 PM
See my posting afew down regarding dealer in Bryan for E46<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: Any suggestions of a Southeastern dealership that can provide a fair and reasonable price for a 1999 323i, jet black, tan leather, 16" prem. pkg, wood and sunroof. I reside in Mississippi, but the dealers in my area are discounting $500 at best. Even an Autobytel dealer in an adjoining state wants $2000 over invoice. I've viewed your message post for sometime and noticed a few California dealers giving $1300-1500 over invoice, but freight charges from that distance would erase any savings. Also, I've heard alot about $150 voucher/certificate for Toyota purchases. Are there such for for BMW purchases. Please advise. <p></i>

Jim
04-08-1999, 07:51 AM
I just ordered a 323i last month here in the Southeast (I live in Alabama). Like you, I could not find the "$1300 - $1500 over invoice" deals others seem to be getting. I tried dealing with Atlanta (2 dealerships), Birmingham, Nashville, Montgomery, and Huntsville. The best offer I could get was $2000 over invoice in Nashville, Huntsville came within $300 of this deal so I went with them (Century BMW) since they are my local dealer. With my corporate discount I got the car for $1800 over invoice. I got the same story everywhere, the 323i is in short supply so the discounts are not that great. Most dealerships said they could deal better on a 328i. I tend to believe their stories since every dealership I visited seemed to have many 328's and very few, if any 323's. Best wishes on making a purchase.<p> <i>: Any suggestions of a Southeastern dealership that can provide a fair and reasonable price for a 1999 323i, jet black, tan leather, 16" prem. pkg, wood and sunroof. I reside in Mississippi, but the dealers in my area are discounting $500 at best. Even an Autobytel dealer in an adjoining state wants $2000 over invoice. I've viewed your message post for sometime and noticed a few California dealers giving $1300-1500 over invoice, but freight charges from that distance would erase any savings. Also, I've heard alot about $150 voucher/certificate for Toyota purchases. Are there such for for BMW purchases. Please advise. <p></i>

FrankRizzo
04-08-1999, 10:21 AM
<i>: Any suggestions of a Southeastern dealership that can provide a fair and reasonable price for a 1999 323i, jet black, tan leather, 16" prem. pkg, wood and sunroof. I reside in Mississippi, but the dealers in my area are discounting $500 at best. Even an Autobytel dealer in an adjoining state wants $2000 over invoice. I've viewed your message post for sometime and noticed a few California dealers giving $1300-1500 over invoice, but freight charges from that distance would erase any savings. Also, I've heard alot about $150 voucher/certificate for Toyota purchases. Are there such for for BMW purchases. Please advise. <p></i><p>That's my car! I got mine for $974 over invoice at Rick Hill BMW in Kingsport, TN. They probably won't duplicate my deal, but they might make the deal you want! Give them a call.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index