Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Rudy
04-08-1999, 02:52 PM
My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>Rudy<br>323i Sport Package<br>Black/Black<br>Xenons<br>Moonroof<br>Rear Airbags<br>InDash CD & HK

Jim
04-08-1999, 03:09 PM
My black/black sport was supposed to me on the JINGU MARU and due to dock on 4/7. Was there a delay and it docked today?<br>Did your dealer tell you that it docked today or did you figure it out yourself?<br>I'm expecting to get it anywhere from this saturday through next saturday(20th).<br>Jim<p><br><i>: My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>: Rudy<br>: 323i Sport Package<br>: Black/Black<br>: Xenons<br>: Moonroof<br>: Rear Airbags<br>: InDash CD & HK<p></i>

Bryan
04-08-1999, 04:04 PM
My car arrived in port today on Jingu Miru also. I called the NY port authority to confirm (ok, I'm anxious!). According to the Wallenius web page it was supposed to dock today and leave tomorrow. My dealer told me it wouldn't even leave NY/NJ until 4/16!! Maybe some joy riding by the dock workers is part of the customs process? I'm not sure why this is but I probably won't have it until about 4/20. After waiting this long I can manage.<p><br><i>: My black/black sport was supposed to me on the JINGU MARU and due to dock on 4/7. Was there a delay and it docked today?<br>: Did your dealer tell you that it docked today or did you figure it out yourself?<br>: I'm expecting to get it anywhere from this saturday through next saturday(20th).<br>: Jim<p>: <br>: : My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>: : Rudy<br>: : 323i Sport Package<br>: : Black/Black<br>: : Xenons<br>: : Moonroof<br>: : Rear Airbags<br>: : InDash CD & HK<p></i>

Rudy
04-08-1999, 06:40 PM
<i>: My black/black sport was supposed to me on the JINGU MARU and due to dock on 4/7. Was there a delay and it docked today?<br>: Did your dealer tell you that it docked today or did you figure it out yourself?<br>: I'm expecting to get it anywhere from this saturday through next saturday(20th).<br>: Jim<p>Yes, it was the Jingu Maru. My dealer told me it docked today. I hope they don't mix up our cars! JK. Anyway, I guess we just have to hang in there for a little longer.<p>Rudy

Joseph
04-08-1999, 08:18 PM
<i> My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<br></i><p>My salesman emailed me and told me my car arrived today in NJ too.<p>Is the 15th-20th the estimate for you to take delivery? My salesman did not give me a delivery date. I am also on the East Coast, in MA.<p>I am curious how long from port to delivery it takes on the East Coast. Seen lots of West Coast estimates, but not many for the East Coast.<p>I assume our cars were on the same ship?

Bryan
04-08-1999, 09:02 PM
<i>: My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>: My salesman emailed me and told me my car arrived today in NJ too.<p>: Is the 15th-20th the estimate for you to take delivery? My salesman did not give me a delivery date. I am also on the East Coast, in MA.<p>: I am curious how long from port to delivery it takes on the East Coast. Seen lots of West Coast estimates, but not many for the East Coast.<p>: I assume our cars were on the same ship?<p></i>

lk
04-08-1999, 11:23 PM
<i>: My car arrived in port today on Jingu Miru also. I called the NY port authority to confirm (ok, I'm anxious!). According to the Wallenius web page it was supposed to dock today and leave tomorrow. My dealer told me it wouldn't even leave NY/NJ until 4/16!! Maybe some joy riding by the dock workers is part of the customs process? I'm not sure why this is but I probably won't have it until about 4/20. After waiting this long I can manage.<p>: <br>: : My black/black sport was supposed to me on the JINGU MARU and due to dock on 4/7. Was there a delay and it docked today?<br>: : Did your dealer tell you that it docked today or did you figure it out yourself?<br>: : I'm expecting to get it anywhere from this saturday through next saturday(20th).<br>: : Jim<p>: : <br>: : : My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>: : : Rudy<br>: : : 323i Sport Package<br>: : : Black/Black<br>: : : Xenons<br>: : : Moonroof<br>: : : Rear Airbags<br>: : : InDash CD & HK<p></i>

lk
04-08-1999, 11:24 PM
<i>: My car arrived in port today on Jingu Miru also. I called the NY port authority to confirm (ok, I'm anxious!). According to the Wallenius web page it was supposed to dock today and leave tomorrow. My dealer told me it wouldn't even leave NY/NJ until 4/16!! Maybe some joy riding by the dock workers is part of the customs process? I'm not sure why this is but I probably won't have it until about 4/20. After waiting this long I can manage.<p>: <br>: : My black/black sport was supposed to me on the JINGU MARU and due to dock on 4/7. Was there a delay and it docked today?<br>: : Did your dealer tell you that it docked today or did you figure it out yourself?<br>: : I'm expecting to get it anywhere from this saturday through next saturday(20th).<br>: : Jim<p>: : <br>: : : My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>: : : Rudy<br>: : : 323i Sport Package<br>: : : Black/Black<br>: : : Xenons<br>: : : Moonroof<br>: : : Rear Airbags<br>: : : InDash CD & HK<p></i>

Ausgang
04-09-1999, 08:13 AM
<i>: My black/black 323 sport has arrived in NJ today! Dealer says it will be ready by the 15th-20th. That seems like a long time. Is this normal? The dealership is Otto's in PA.<p>: Rudy<br>: 323i Sport Package<br>: Black/Black<br>: Xenons<br>: Moonroof<br>: Rear Airbags<br>: InDash CD & HK<p></i> Who was your salesman at Otto's? I ordered my 328 from them as well, and used Jess Krider, who I would reccommend to anyone. (In addition to being totally straight with me, he helped me organize a 'courtesy deal' trade of my '94 325 --- saving me $1,600+ in taxes.)<p>BTW, I saw the Wallenius line ship at the docks unloading all of you lucky buggers' cars. I live in NY, and pass through the area regularly ---- and naturally I'm always looking down from the 'Outer Bridge' route to NYC.

Chris B.
04-09-1999, 12:35 PM
EOM

Rudy
04-09-1999, 12:52 PM
My salesman in Gabe Szabo, he is very competent and is a nice guy. This is our third BMW bought from him so far.<p>Rudy

Ausgang
04-09-1999, 04:30 PM
<i>: My salesman in Gabe Szabo, he is very competent and is a nice guy. This is our third BMW bought from him so far.<p>: Rudy<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index