Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ian
04-08-1999, 06:14 PM
For those whose cars are coming off Asian Breeze, I've got a good news to share. I just called Wallenius office at Port Hueneme and spoke to Mary Joe. She told me that Asian Breeze docked this morning and will start discharging its cargo soon.<p>Argghhh... 4-5 more days only please...

Rick Houston
04-08-1999, 06:36 PM
Ian, I just called Kevin and told him, "I thought you said, etc., etc." and then read him your post. He told me that when he gives salespeople a delivery date, it's the date of the cars being released to the trucking firm (in other words, VPC's done and ready for the dealer), and should be at your place of purchase within 48 hours. Sorry for the confusion, I guess I'll have to know how to phrase the question better to him next time.<br>Sincerely,<br>Rick

ian
04-08-1999, 11:43 PM
nt

Ausgang
04-09-1999, 08:18 AM
<i>: Ian, I just called Kevin and told him, "I thought you said, etc., etc." and then read him your post. He told me that when he gives salespeople a delivery date, it's the date of the cars being released to the trucking firm (in other words, VPC's done and ready for the dealer), and should be at your place of purchase within 48 hours. Sorry for the confusion, I guess I'll have to know how to phrase the question better to him next time.<br>: Sincerely,<br>: Rick<p></i> Maybe that explains why I seem to always see the ships at the dock a few days before 'official arrival' dates. (Port NY/NJ)

KVick
04-09-1999, 10:36 AM
My 323i was on the Asian Breeze. Any idea when I can expect it on the dealer's lot here in San Mateo, CA??? Aaaaaargh, the wait is killin' me!!!

ian
04-09-1999, 06:04 PM
I asked my salesman 2 days ago and he said if everything goes smoothly, the car will arrive at the dealer (Stevens Creek) as soon as Monday, or as late as Friday. Let me know what your dealer said.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index