Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

ittybitty
04-09-1999, 12:08 AM
Hello,<p> My parents are going to buy me a 328 for my<br>11th birthday. Do you thing this is too young?<br>You may not think its legal for me to drive,<br>but we're diplomats, so the law doesn't apply<br>to me :-)<br> Before you get going, I should say I'm<br>very TALL for an 11 year old. If I sit on a <br>pillow I can see over the dashboard, and the<br>manual is no problem if I use both hands.<br>Just curious... Oh yeah, what color should I get?<br>I like red.

IGNORE!!!
04-09-1999, 12:16 AM
BTW, the poster is from:<p>magliovelli.stanford.edu 171.64.206.81<p>I'm surprised to see such crap coming from Stanford!

Bruce
04-09-1999, 12:18 AM
somebody let the stanford student too close to the computer again

Jimmy
04-09-1999, 05:45 AM

all gone (eom)
04-09-1999, 06:55 AM
>

Scott
04-09-1999, 07:54 AM
**<p><i>: BTW, the poster is from:<p>: magliovelli.stanford.edu 171.64.206.81<p>: I'm surprised to see such crap coming from Stanford!<p></i>

Tom Jones
04-09-1999, 08:40 AM
My wife and I are expecting our first child, and it's our intention to buy him/her his/her first BMW at age 2, so that he/she will fully develop his/her tactile appreciation for a well-crafted automobile. We'll limit him/her to 10 mph per year of age.

Jacamo
04-09-1999, 10:30 AM
Dear kind sir who must post da most obvious of tings,<p>Tank you for dis warning. Widout it, tousands of people would have cried out against dis child and der desire to be an entusiast at such a young age.<p>Den where would de Audi owners be widout us complaining of dem?<p>Da point is not dat someone from Stanford is sending crap, but dat da color of dis car is red. Not crap.<p>For dose dat need obvious letters, like dis one here, let me repeat: red, not so crap. White: now dis is sooooo crap.<p>Please dear sir, also reply and post my IP address, which I am sure dat no one has seen so far.<p>J.

Tom
04-09-1999, 11:56 AM
<i>: Hello,<p>: My parents are going to buy me a 328 for my<br>: 11th birthday. Do you thing this is too young?<br>: You may not think its legal for me to drive,<br>: but we're diplomats, so the law doesn't apply<br>: to me :-)<br>: Before you get going, I should say I'm<br>: very TALL for an 11 year old. If I sit on a <br>: pillow I can see over the dashboard, and the<br>: manual is no problem if I use both hands.<br>: Just curious... Oh yeah, what color should I get?<br>: I like red.<p></i>

ittybitty
04-09-1999, 02:16 PM
<i>: My wife and I are expecting our first child, and it's our intention to buy him/her his/her first BMW at age 2, so that he/she will fully develop his/her tactile appreciation for a well-crafted automobile. We'll limit him/her to 10 mph per year of age.<p></i>

Doogie
04-09-1999, 02:52 PM
<i>: Hello,<p>: My parents are going to buy me a 328 for my<br>: 11th birthday. Do you thing this is too young?<br>: You may not think its legal for me to drive,<br>: but we're diplomats, so the law doesn't apply<br>: to me :-)<br>: Before you get going, I should say I'm<br>: very TALL for an 11 year old. If I sit on a <br>: pillow I can see over the dashboard, and the<br>: manual is no problem if I use both hands.<br>: Just curious... Oh yeah, what color should I get?<br>: I like red.<p></i>

Wes H
04-09-1999, 09:08 PM
<i>: Hello,<p>: My parents are going to buy me a 328 for my<br>: 11th birthday. Do you thing this is too young?<br>: You may not think its legal for me to drive,<br>: but we're diplomats, so the law doesn't apply<br>: to me :-)<br>: Before you get going, I should say I'm<br>: very TALL for an 11 year old. If I sit on a <br>: pillow I can see over the dashboard, and the<br>: manual is no problem if I use both hands.<br>: Just curious... Oh yeah, what color should I get?<br>: I like red.<p>Good humor, man.<br>However, you forgot to complain about your stereo!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index