Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

SteveGiant
04-09-1999, 02:25 PM
Wondering when they are due to arrive in port and on what ship...<p>What ship are they on anyway???

Ausgang
04-09-1999, 04:26 PM
<i>: Wondering when they are due to arrive in port and on what ship...<p>: What ship are they on anyway???<p></i> Just confirmed my build date was 4/1 --- and I hope German's aren't into 'April Fools Day' Actually, my Rep at Otto's (PA) just checked the system moments ago and no ship is listed yet. We will be watching day-to-day --- and I go past the NY/NJ port regularly, so I'll actually know when the ship is in before the dealer does.<p>Where are you located?

ian
04-09-1999, 04:36 PM
Steve, you're in AZ, right? So your car will enter at Port Hueneme.<p>From Port Bremerhaven website:<p><a href="http://www.dbh-bremen.de/default1.htm">http://www.dbh-bremen.de/default1.htm</a><p>Aniara sails on 4/9 and Hojin sails on 4/12.<p>Then you can check Wallenius website for their ETA at Port Hueneme.

Ausgang
04-09-1999, 04:45 PM
<i>: : Wondering when they are due to arrive in port and on what ship...<p>: : What ship are they on anyway???<p>: Just confirmed my build date was 4/1 --- and I hope German's aren't into 'April Fools Day' Actually, my Rep at Otto's (PA) just checked the system moments ago and no ship is listed yet. We will be watching day-to-day --- and I go past the NY/NJ port regularly, so I'll actually know when the ship is in before the dealer does.<p>: Where are you located? <p></i> Looks like everyone up to 3/29/99 has already been assigned EST Departure Dates of 4/6/99. No date is listed for my 4/1 build date 328 though. You may be on 'the cusp' as they say.

Joanne M
04-12-1999, 11:37 AM
We've got a 3/30 production date, but we haven't<br>heard if it's on a ship yet. We've got to call<br>the dealer and have them check again. FWIW, we're<br>looking at the ships coming into the NY port.<p><i>: Wondering when they are due to arrive in port and on what ship...<p>: What ship are they on anyway???<p></i>

Joanne M
04-13-1999, 09:27 AM
We called the dealer last night and found out that our car shows a shipping date of 4/8. Then, according to the Wallenius web page, we're on the Seijin, scheduled to arrive in NY on the 21st. Since we're in Rochester,NY it's just a short drive upstate to deliver at our dealer.<p><i>: We've got a 3/30 production date, but we haven't<br>: heard if it's on a ship yet. We've got to call<br>: the dealer and have them check again. FWIW, we're<br>: looking at the ships coming into the NY port.<p>: : Wondering when they are due to arrive in port and on what ship...<p>: : What ship are they on anyway???<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index