Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ausgang
04-10-1999, 09:36 PM
<br>Seems to me some time back you said you were due to get your car in mid April.

ian
04-10-1999, 11:38 PM
My salesman said if everything goes smoothly, the car should arrive at the dealer this coming Monday or Tuesday. They'll need a day to prepare it and I can pick it up the next day.<p>I'll have a few more days to endure this torture... :-)

Lorenz
04-11-1999, 04:09 AM
<i>: My salesman said if everything goes smoothly, the car should arrive at the dealer this coming Monday or Tuesday. They'll need a day to prepare it and I can pick it up the next day.<p>: I'll have a few more days to endure this torture... :-)<br></i><p>Hang in there, Ian, I know <b>exactly</b> what the last couple of days feel like. Picked mine up this past Thursday (see earlier post on BMW of SF), and I am totally into it! You got the 328i, right? Dude, you made the right choice! Now to get past the breakin period -- you reach 4500 RPM really quickly!

ian
04-11-1999, 03:20 PM
Yup, I'm getting a 328 sport like yours. Glad you're happy with your car. Best wishes!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index