Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Barry Aston
04-11-1999, 01:00 PM
I am looking to lease a 1999 BMW-328. Does anyone have<br>any info on who are the best dealers in the Greater<br>Boston area. I would also consider Wagner Motors which is<br>just North of Worcester.

Jack
04-11-1999, 01:22 PM
Herb Chambers in Boston has the best price and service (IMHO). If you do go to Herb Chambers, talk to Eva Godlewski or Tom Majeski (sales manager) and tell them you heard from me (Jack S.)<p>I would stay away from Wagner, I've had terrible experiences with them and have heard many horror stories about them. My car was damaged while it was in their possession for service and they will not take responsibility for the damage (and blamed the damage on me eventhough it occured while it was in their shop for service).<p>plus wagner aren't too willing to haggle.<br>(they were only willing to go $1000 below MSRP on a loaded 328i).<p>Foreign Motors west in natick seem to be okay as well, although their service dept lack experience. (they broke more things then they fixed).<p>Jack<p><br><i>: I am looking to lease a 1999 BMW-328. Does anyone have<br>: any info on who are the best dealers in the Greater<br>: Boston area. I would also consider Wagner Motors which is<br>: just North of Worcester.<p></i>

Abdo
04-11-1999, 02:16 PM
I purchased my 328 from Dreher-Holloway in Exeter NH. for $1500 over invoice pluse DAG fee. <p>Ask for Scot Murby. He gave me excellent service.<br>Tell him that I sent you...<p>Good Luck <br>Abdo H.<p><i>: I am looking to lease a 1999 BMW-328. Does anyone have<br>: any info on who are the best dealers in the Greater<br>: Boston area. I would also consider Wagner Motors which is<br>: just North of Worcester.<p></i>

Tony
04-11-1999, 06:27 PM
<i>: I am looking to lease a 1999 BMW-328. Does anyone have<br>: any info on who are the best dealers in the Greater<br>: Boston area. I would also consider Wagner Motors which is<br>: just North of Worcester.<p></i>

Jim
04-11-1999, 08:19 PM
This is not a very professional organization. They are a bit arrogant and do not provide a good deal. Keep in mind that they are essentially a Mazda dealer which dabbles in BMW. For real professionalism, try either BMW of Peabody (best & biggest) or Foriegn Motors West in Natick.

Joseph
04-11-1999, 08:54 PM
<i> Does anyone have any info on who are the best dealers in the Greater Boston area. <br></i><p>BMW of Peabody, Ron Letch.<p>Bought two cars from this salesman and dealership. Great service department. Authorized Dinan dealership. Frequent sponser of Boston Chapter of BMW CCA.<p>They are building a new ///M center dedicated to the enthusaist and M cars. One of their<br>salesmen is a BMW CCA club racer, I see my salesman at BMW CCA drivers schools.<p>

hsj
04-12-1999, 08:25 PM
I gave a call to BMW Gallery, twice within 3 days. A salesperson didn't call me back for a week. By then my 328 was already getting prepped for delivery...at Herb Chambers BMW in Boston.<p>-HSJ<p><br><i>: : I am looking to lease a 1999 BMW-328. Does anyone have<br>: : any info on who are the best dealers in the Greater<br>: : Boston area. I would also consider Wagner Motors which is<br>: : just North of Worcester.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index