Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

sam
04-11-1999, 05:57 PM
What do guys think of the blue topaz/black interior vs. silver/black interior. Is the topaz available with the 323 or only the 328. The link is below if you'd like to see the blue topaz....Sam<p>http://www.emulation.ch/bmw/newdesign/Coupe.htm

Gilbert
04-11-1999, 09:21 PM
Love the topaz blue! Wish they were offering it for '99's. Yes, it is available for both models.

Lorenz
04-12-1999, 02:58 AM
<br>I had the same dilemma you had when I ordered my 328i: BMW's dark blue (Orient Blue on '99, Topaz on 2000 model) is gorgeous! However, I had my mind set on a black interior (like you seem to want), and I don't think that black interior and dark blue (Orient/Topaz) exterior go well together... It's beautiful with grey or beige interior, but I don't like either one of those -- I think they'll get dirty too quickly.<p>I ended up getting silver with black leather -- I know, a rare combination. ;)<br>

TOS
04-12-1999, 11:50 AM
<br>Is Topaz blue availabe for Y2K sedan as well??<p><i>: Love the topaz blue! Wish they were offering it for '99's. Yes, it is available for both models.<p></i>

Gilbert
04-12-1999, 03:15 PM
<i>: <br>: Is Topaz blue availabe for Y2K sedan as well??<p>: : Love the topaz blue! Wish they were offering it for '99's. Yes, it is available for both models.<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index