Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Brad D
04-11-1999, 10:06 PM
I'm picking up a 5er in a few weeks through the European Delivery program. My question is, what should I pick up in Munich while I am there getting my car (i.e. parts and accessories)? Any recommendations? For example, BMW child seats, clear blinkers, armrests, etc.? I'm also trying to figure out how to send stuff back (via mail)...

Ran
04-12-1999, 08:21 AM
Everything is available at dealers here probably at lower prices. You may want to check out and pick up stuff at the museam and gift store affiliated to the museam, respectively. If you are into getting only dealer parts then perhaps the clear lenses too since they are only sold through aftermarket shops as regulations require yellow bulbs at the very least. Of course, I do not recommend clear bulbs, perhaps clear lenses.<p>Enjoy Munchen!!! It is wonderful and spin your car around some castles and Munchen pubs. Cheers!!<p>: I'm picking up a 5er in a few weeks through the European Delivery program. My question is, what should I pick up in Munich while I am there getting my car (i.e. parts and accessories)? Any recommendations? For example, BMW child seats, clear blinkers, armrests, etc.? I'm also trying to figure out how to send stuff back (via mail)...<p>

Chris B.
04-12-1999, 06:21 PM
eom

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index