Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Vishnu
04-12-1999, 06:56 PM
Looks like I'll have to replace the rear door (some a****** dinged it).<p>Looks like I'll have to get the whole door replaced.<p>99 E46

Scotty
04-13-1999, 10:25 AM
If they only dinged the door, save your money and use Dent Wizards over in Bellevue. Wait until you get more dings before replacing the whole door. I'm totally **** about my cars, and I was really surprised that I couldn't find the original ding when they were done. Plus, at only $20 a ding, it's worth a try before replacing the whole door.<p>PS. I'm not affiliated with Dent Wizards. Just trying to pass along something wonderful.<p><i>: Looks like I'll have to replace the rear door (some a****** dinged it).<p>: Looks like I'll have to get the whole door replaced.<p>: 99 E46<p></i>

Bjorn
04-14-1999, 06:39 PM
Do not go to accurate autobody in Redmond. They were recommended by Bellevue BMW.<br>They do good work. BUT you will have to take the car back 3 times on average to have them get it right.<br>There is a realy fancy looking shop called Auto Rebuild as I recall near 140th... a block off of northrup way. I'd be afraid to take any car there I was paying for myself, but they had a lot of high end cars they were working on when I went there for an estimate.<p><i>: Looks like I'll have to replace the rear door (some a****** dinged it).<p>: Looks like I'll have to get the whole door replaced.<p>: 99 E46<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index