Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

arnold
04-13-1999, 02:29 AM
Rick,<p> Are there any plans with your parts department to offer pricing on OEM parts close to what the BMW Store and Quality parts offer? Or maybe a CCA discount? Just curious...Kinda sucks having to order from Quality parts and having items shipped across the country. (I'm in the Riverside Area (Ontario DC is 10 miles away from me)) <br>If you guys come close, hey you got my business.<p>thanks<br>Arnold

Rick Houston
04-13-1999, 05:12 PM
Hi, Arnold, how are you?<br>I've talked to Saxon (our parts manager), and he felt that we didn't want to be sending parts all over the country vis a vis the internet type of selling parts. But.....<br>We do give CCA members a 10% discount--and perhaps more if I can talk him into it--so if you'd like for me to approach him (not too hard to do, he's a pretty nice guy) and ask him about special pricing for you, I'd be happy to do it.<br>Take care,<br>Rick

arnold
04-13-1999, 05:26 PM
Okay, thanks for the info. I will probably be in the market for the CD changer next month and will let you know. <p>Thanks,<br>Arnold<p>ps. now if only you can order the clear lenses that are available from canadian dealers.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index