Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

nuke
04-13-1999, 06:13 AM
<i> Picked up my 323i today. Hope to post some pick's real soon on my web page or my wife's. When I went to pick it up today and the dealer had locked it in the garage and the owner had the key. So while I was waiting for them to get the key, they let me test drive a base 323i. Well it was nice but I'm glad i got the sports pack. The car rolled alot more during cornering and had those crappy 195/65 w/hub caps. Being here in Germany for 8 more months I'll get to enjoy it on it's native grounds. Jealous????? I still love my color the best(steel blue)especially w/ the rim and tire combo.Will let you know when some pics are up to check out!!! My 323I:<p>steel blue<br>5-speed<br>blk leatherette<br>spt pkg<br>moonroof<br>cd<br>floormats<br></i>

RickS
04-13-1999, 10:55 AM
<i>: Picked up my 323i today. Hope to post some pick's real soon on my web page or my wife's. When I went to pick it up today and the dealer had locked it in the garage and the owner had the key. So while I was waiting for them to get the key, they let me test drive a base 323i. Well it was nice but I'm glad i got the sports pack. The car rolled alot more during cornering and had those crappy 195/65 w/hub caps. Being here in Germany for 8 more months I'll get to enjoy it on it's native grounds. Jealous????? I still love my color the best(steel blue)especially w/ the rim and tire combo.Will let you know when some pics are up to check out!!! My 323I:<p>: steel blue<br>: 5-speed<br>: blk leatherette<br>: spt pkg<br>: moonroof<br>: cd<br>: floormats<br>: <p></i>

Steve-O
04-13-1999, 11:54 AM
What a Day, eh? The excitement is unbelievable! I didn't sleep too well the night before I was picking mine up. Just loving the hell outa my new 323i (Steel Blue/Moonroof/16" Prem. Pkg./Gray Leather interior/CD Changer/HK Sound Syst/Fogs/Heated Seats dream machine. Biggest problem so far is trying to keep it under the speed limit - it just wants to GOOOOO!

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index