Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Dan Sharphorn
04-13-1999, 04:06 PM
My new M3 has Michelin Sports - not the MXX3's. Anyone know where I can find information about these tires - none of <br>the local tire dealers seem to know anything about them.

Ming
04-13-1999, 05:14 PM
<i>: My new M3 has Michelin Sports - not the MXX3's. Anyone know where I can find information about these tires - none of <br>: the local tire dealers seem to know anything about them.<p></i>

Preston
04-13-1999, 07:54 PM
A couple of the folks on the M3 mailing list have found sets of these. The report is that they are an excellent tire with possibly better rain resistance than the MXX3. I think TireRack can get their hands on them but distribution kinda sucks at the moment for all high performance tires from almost any company.<p>Regards,<br>Preston

Kun
04-13-1999, 09:17 PM
I've seen them before, they've been out for a little while in the UK I've heard, but we have just gotten them recently. I agree with the other post, these tires are probably replicas of the Bridgestone S-02s. I do not know as to whether they are better than them or not, but you're lucky you got those rather than the Dunlops. They are very expsensive at tire rack, something like 260.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index