Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Scott
04-13-1999, 06:02 PM
Where can i order them?? How much are they?? thanks

SteveGiant
04-13-1999, 06:14 PM
Discount Tire (store not website) has them listed at $169 per wheel. They are called MAS BMW 7 Spoke Replica. That's the best price I've found. <p>Also, you can find them at www.discounttiredirect.com for a little bit more money.<p><br><i>: Where can i order them?? How much are they?? thanks<p></i>

.Great looking alloys.
04-13-1999, 06:15 PM
I would go with either one of these two. Make sure the offset is correct. A relative of mine got the wrong size and he ended up getting into a real mess with his car since the wrong offset will hit the fender of the car. <p>Good luck.<p>Alex

They used to be $190.
04-13-1999, 06:17 PM
<i>: Discount Tire (store not website) has them listed at $169 per wheel. They are called MAS BMW 7 Spoke Replica. That's the best price I've found. <p>: Also, you can find them at www.discounttiredirect.com for a little bit more money.<p>: <br>: : Where can i order them?? How much are they?? thanks<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index