Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Henry J
08-31-2001, 08:33 PM
Just got offered 10K for my 89 750iL, should I sell? Here's why I'm asking: found several 750iL's for sale from 3995-7000. Just debating....<br>Oh and there's nothing wrong with mine (knock on wood:)Had inspection II done 10k miles ago.<br>may need accumulators for lad and that aint nothing.<br>Henry<br>Is there something wrong with me??? Am I tempting fate?

Q
08-31-2001, 09:40 PM
the one for 7k...in your opinion, what does the new one have that's better than your old one? Do you want to upgrade something or add something different with the extra 3k...was there something particular that you did not like about your old one like the ext/int color was not your 1st choice and now you may have the chance get the combination you just adore?<p>If you answered "yes" to some of the above and trading the "demons" you know for "unknown demons" won't bother you one iota...then may it would be okay.<p>I think you're getting itchy fingers since you've got your girl just about all fixed up!!! If you lived closer to me...you could come and help coach me through some fix ups I'd like to get done! Let's see... I've been driving around with L/R tie rods, center tie rod, and idler arm in the trunk waiting for some inspiration! Henry, I think you're just getting a little board! 8-)<p>Q<br>91 735iL <p><p> <i><br>Just got offered 10K for my 89 750iL, should I sell? Here's why I'm asking: found several 750iL's for sale from 3995-7000. Just debating....<br>Oh and there's nothing wrong with mine (knock on wood:)Had inspection II done 10k miles ago.<br>may need accumulators for lad and that aint nothing.<br>Henry<br>Is there something wrong with me??? Am I tempting fate?<p></i><br>

Lin Gilbert
09-01-2001, 04:26 PM
I hear the E38s are in that range wholesale, and will drop further when the new model is out. So I'm waiting a while, hoping nothing breaks on mine till about December. I'd sell mine for $10 in a minute and lease for a few months if I had to.<p>Lin Gilbert<br>1990 750iL<p><i><br>Just got offered 10K for my 89 750iL, should I sell? Here's why I'm asking: found several 750iL's for sale from 3995-7000. Just debating....<br>Oh and there's nothing wrong with mine (knock on wood:)Had inspection II done 10k miles ago.<br>may need accumulators for lad and that aint nothing.<br>Henry<br>Is there something wrong with me??? Am I tempting fate?<p></i><br>

Henry J
09-01-2001, 11:11 PM
Don't know what I was thinking!<br>I love my car, but the opportunity came up and I started to think. Yeah, I really wanted a "BLACK" car versus my Delphin Metallic. But what am I trading off? A well maintained and running car for maybe something that may not be? I actually thought I could make a little money, buy another (less expensive)750iL and have money left over to bring it back to standards. <br>I know, I know, What was I thinking?! Kinda like Russian Roulette.<br>Anyway, keeping my Bimmer!<br>Henry J<br>1989 750iL 171K going for 200K+!<br>putting 17"s on real soon.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index