Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Steve E
09-02-2001, 04:23 PM
Just an update that the UK meeting II is still on, and it looks from the feed back that it is going to be a good turn out. The meeting will be held at the Harvester again at 1.30pm on the 9th Sept. The Harvester Pub/eatery is at the roundabout next to the Croxley Green Railway Station just outside Watford. We had a great time at the last meeting, there were just the 4 of us and we still managed to be there until 5.00pm. chatting about E32ís. Please see the link below on how to get there. So make sure you're free, and don't miss the fun. So give your big 7 a run and a stretch to the meeting point.<br>To all those who were not able to make the last meeting, do come along and see what it is all about. By sharing our experiences through friendship we can run our cars more efficiently and keep those costs down!<br>Steve E<br>1988 735i SE<br>

David Morton
09-03-2001, 05:00 AM
<i>Hey Guys, Can you take some Photos This Time Along With some Script? Would be nice for Those Who can't attend.<p>Much obliged If you can.<br>Have A Great Day!!!<p><br>Thanks <br>Dave M<p><br>Just an update that the UK meeting II is still on, and it looks from the feed back that it is going to be a good turn out. The meeting will be held at the Harvester again at 1.30pm on the 9th Sept. The Harvester Pub/eatery is at the roundabout next to the Croxley Green Railway Station just outside Watford. We had a great time at the last meeting, there were just the 4 of us and we still managed to be there until 5.00pm. chatting about E32ís. Please see the link below on how to get there. So make sure you're free, and don't miss the fun. So give your big 7 a run and a stretch to the meeting point.<br>To all those who were not able to make the last meeting, do come along and see what it is all about. By sharing our experiences through friendship we can run our cars more efficiently and keep those costs down!<br>Steve E<br>1988 735i SE<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index