Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Paul Cook
09-03-2001, 06:58 AM
Hi All,<p>As K & N make a 57i performance air filter kit that fits on the 535i anyone had any experiences getting one to fit the 735i?<p>Thanks, Paul..

David Morton
09-04-2001, 07:25 AM
<i>In answer to your question...Yes!! Although this question Cropped up 2 - 3 Weeks back, and you should see the Can Of Worms It Opened!!!!!<p>See Past Emails about this.....<p>The Decision Is Yours....<p>Dave M<br>Hi All,<p>As K & N make a 57i performance air filter kit that fits on the 535i anyone had any experiences getting one to fit the 735i?<p>Thanks, Paul..<p></i><br>

Mike
09-07-2001, 02:52 AM
I fitted a K&N when I converted to LPG to make room for the evaporator where the air box used to be. <br>I have to say that although it sounds nice it feels actually slower than before even though i'm still getting cold air as the filter is right next to the cold air intake at the side of the radiator.<br>I'm having a rolling road test in a few weeks so should have a better idea of the power output curve.<p><br><i><br>In answer to your question...Yes!! Although this question Cropped up 2 - 3 Weeks back, and you should see the Can Of Worms It Opened!!!!!<p>See Past Emails about this.....<p>The Decision Is Yours....<p>Dave M<br>Hi All,<p>As K & N make a 57i performance air filter kit that fits on the 535i anyone had any experiences getting one to fit the 735i?<p>Thanks, Paul..<p><br></i><br>

David Morton
09-07-2001, 03:45 PM
<i>This maybe due to the Lower Octane Rating of the LPG ....Good Luck!! Keep Me Posted.<p>Dave M<br>I fitted a K&N when I converted to LPG to make room for the evaporator where the air box used to be. <br>I have to say that although it sounds nice it feels actually slower than before even though i'm still getting cold air as the filter is right next to the cold air intake at the side of the radiator.<br>I'm having a rolling road test in a few weeks so should have a better idea of the power output curve.<p><p>In answer to your question...Yes!! Although this question Cropped up 2 - 3 Weeks back, and you should see the Can Of Worms It Opened!!!!!<p>See Past Emails about this.....<p>The Decision Is Yours....<p>Dave M<br>Hi All,<p>As K & N make a 57i performance air filter kit that fits on the 535i anyone had any experiences getting one to fit the 735i?<p>Thanks, Paul..<p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index