Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Vince
09-03-2001, 07:28 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any idea about this problem.<br>When running with the lights on, I get an intermittent warning of light problems. <br>"SIDE LIGHT" "BRAKE LIGHT" "DIP BEAM" "LIC PLATE LIGHT" all come up. I dont know the systems but assume that all detection circuits are on teh same loop. <br>Can anyone steer me in the right direction or offer advice on what to look at.<p>Cheers<br>Vince<br>740I (Australia)

Crowbar
09-03-2001, 09:01 AM

Paul Cook
09-03-2001, 09:53 AM
see<p>http://server3005.freeyellow.com/benhenny/E32MustardRelay/index.html<p><br><i><br>Just wondering if anyone has any idea about this problem.<br>When running with the lights on, I get an intermittent warning of light problems. <br>"SIDE LIGHT" "BRAKE LIGHT" "DIP BEAM" "LIC PLATE LIGHT" all come up. I dont know the systems but assume that all detection circuits are on teh same loop. <br>Can anyone steer me in the right direction or offer advice on what to look at.<p>Cheers<br>Vince<br>740I (Australia)<p></i><br>

Bimmer lover 88 735i
09-03-2001, 10:59 AM
It can be the Light box been loose also, because i soldered my mustard box and i'm still having the same problem with the light going out, and i remove the light box which is the bigest black box in the fuse box and the light came on i soldered it too, but i still have error code for my parking lights.<br><i><br>Just wondering if anyone has any idea about this problem.<br>When running with the lights on, I get an intermittent warning of light problems. <br>"SIDE LIGHT" "BRAKE LIGHT" "DIP BEAM" "LIC PLATE LIGHT" all come up. I dont know the systems but assume that all detection circuits are on teh same loop. <br>Can anyone steer me in the right direction or offer advice on what to look at.<p>Cheers<br>Vince<br>740I (Australia)<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index