Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

richard
09-06-2001, 02:27 PM
I believe that a UK E32 meeting was planned for this weekend. I would be keen to know if it is still on?

Acro_d (UK)
09-06-2001, 03:25 PM
<i><br>I believe that a UK E32 meeting was planned for this weekend. I would be keen to know if it is still on?<p></i><p>I plan to be there. <p>Acro_d<br>E32 '87 E32 730i<p>p.s I've posted a link to Steve E's message regarding directions.

Steve E
09-06-2001, 03:59 PM
<i><br>The UK meeting II is still on, and it looks from the feed back that it is going to be a good turn out. The meeting will be held at the Harvester again at 1.30pm on the 9th Sept. The Harvester Pub/Eatery is at the roundabout next to the Croxley Green Railway Station just outside Watford. We had a great time at the last meeting, there were just the 4 of us, (it was the first meeting) and we still managed to be there until 5.00pm. chatting about E32ís. Please see the link below on how to get there. So do come along and give your big 7 a run. To all those who were not able to make the last meeting; do come along and see what it is all about. By sharing our experiences through friendship we can run our cars more efficiently and keep those costs down!<p>Steve E 1988 735i SE, and as a result of the last meeting I have been able to increase my miles per gallon to 45MPG. (Well, down hill!)<p><p><br>I believe that a UK E32 meeting was planned for this weekend. I would be keen to know if it is still on?<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index