Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

David Flear
09-07-2001, 03:12 PM
I need to remove the trim on the bottom of the paasenger's door but cannot see how it's fixed on. The trim forms a seal with the oversill cover when the door is shut.<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<p>Thanks in advance.<p>DF

Bob H.
09-08-2001, 09:33 AM
It slides out toward the rear of the door after sort of unhooking the front end. When installing the new seal, its a little tricky getting it exactly positioned and you'll have to sort of jam it finally into place after sliding it back on. Be sure to check its contour with the other door seal, as it's easy to think you have it in final position when you really don't. Using a little lubricant helps sliding it back on.

Mike '90 735iL
09-08-2001, 03:48 PM
My interior door seals are shot also, and am having trouble locating new.<br><i><br>I need to remove the trim on the bottom of the paasenger's door but cannot see how it's fixed on. The trim forms a seal with the oversill cover when the door is shut.<p>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<p>Thanks in advance.<p>DF<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index