Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Stu
09-07-2001, 07:21 PM
get the TSB's? I have a complete listing of them, but its only the titles. Where I can get the actual bulletin? Looks like the one you referenced/provided was issued Apr 98. I would like to look at some others. I had forgot about these, I found the list when I first bought the car but never thought to go back to them.<p>Thanks,<p>Stu<br>94/740i/70k/US

Rainman
09-07-2001, 11:59 PM
<i> more than just the tsb's for around 126 for the most current or you can purchase a subscription on www. alldata.com for 25. that entitles you to access to information including service bulletins for one vehicle for one year.<p><p><p>get the TSB's? I have a complete listing of them, but its only the titles. Where I can get the actual bulletin? Looks like the one you referenced/provided was issued Apr 98. I would like to look at some others. I had forgot about these, I found the list when I first bought the car but never thought to go back to them.<p>Thanks,<p>Stu<br>94/740i/70k/US<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index