Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

YAHYA
09-10-2001, 11:48 PM
I'am considering purchasing one of these chip and Install it on my 1988 735i.<br>I will appreciate, any one who as had any experience, with this chip to share it with me, and also any suggestion on installation, any kind of information will help.<br>Thank you much.<br>Yahya

gale
09-11-2001, 12:15 AM
It's highly regarged as the best of the bunch according to our neighboring e34 board. Post your question over there & I'm sure you'll get lots of positive feedback. Here's some information on other choices:<p>http://www.nmia.com/~dgnrg/page_18.htm<p><i><br>I'am considering purchasing one of these chip and Install it on my 1988 735i.<br>I will appreciate, any one who as had any experience, with this chip to share it with me, and also any suggestion on installation, any kind of information will help.<br>Thank you much.<br>Yahya<p></i><br>

Randy
09-12-2001, 01:08 PM
I've got one in my '88 5 speed. Makes a noticeable improvement. Jim's is the best bang for the buck.<p>Randy

john stohlton
09-15-2001, 05:18 PM
<i>I had one in my 91 535i and noticed big difference. Have not purchased one for my 91 750.<p><br>I'am considering purchasing one of these chip and Install it on my 1988 735i.<br>I will appreciate, any one who as had any experience, with this chip to share it with me, and also any suggestion on installation, any kind of information will help.<br>Thank you much.<br>Yahya<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index