Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Paul
09-11-2001, 04:35 PM
Since I started using this board I have received so much help and made friends through selling my bushes and asking for help from you guys and I am saddened about what has happened in the states this morning . I hope each and every one of your families are safe and no harm has come to them. my thoughts are with you guy Paul Gray (down under) <p><br>

Henry J
09-12-2001, 01:58 AM
Here in San Diego, we have all been walking around in a stupor.All major businesses are closed,Disneyland and other major attractions are closed.Paranoia? Don't know.<br>This was a total act of a coward. And will not be tolerated by the U.S. or any country. To take the lives of innocent people, children, firefighters, etc. was uncalled for. It is a sad day....<br>There really is nothing I can say or do...<br>Except I can say that "rat-bastard deserves to die along with all his associates, comrades and anyone else associated with this son-of-a-bitch".<br>May everyone stand strong and show the world that we won't put up with this piece of ****, poor excuse for a human being.(may he rot in hell)<br>Sorry, got carried away.<br>H<br><i><br>Since I started using this board I have received so much help and made friends through selling my bushes and asking for help from you guys and I am saddened about what has happened in the states this morning . I hope each and every one of your families are safe and no harm has come to them. my thoughts are with you guy Paul Gray (down under) <p><br></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index