Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Sean
09-12-2001, 08:22 AM
We the American People are at War. <br> <br>It is not a traditional War. Our enemies have by-passed our state and federal <br>defenses and targeted United States citizens directly. We must now learn to <br>defend ourselves by fighting back:<p><br>- If you are on a plane that is being hi-jacked, it is more than likely going <br>to be piloted into a key strategic military or civilian "target". It is no <br>longer safe to assume that the terrorists are going to land the plane and make <br>demands like hi-jackings of the past decades.<p>- Anyone possessing any sort of self defense training, unusual strength, police <br>and military training, karate skills, or have played any sort of contact sport, <br>should find inner strength and resolve to attack these terrorists. I don't <br>care what the FAA says. We are at War. We now know that these "new" <br>terrorists are on a suicide mission. <p>- Now that we have a bitter understanding of the type of War our enemies are <br>waging directly against the American People, we need to send a CLEAR message <br>that we WILL defend ourselves. 50+ people on a plane should not be overtaken <br>by a few terrorists with knives and razor blades. One consolation is that any <br>terrorist that makes it on a plane with a weapon will have had to pass through <br>the tightest security we have ever seen in the history of American travel. <br>Even if they do posses a gun, more than likely it will be a small weapon and <br>only wielded by one terrorist.<p>- If you see someone making an effort to defend the plane: PLEASE HELP THEM!<p>- You may die. This is war. WE are the soldiers now. We MUST fight back. <br>Saving the lives of the people on the plane and the "targets" on the ground is <br>the mission.<p>- There are no rules of engagement. I have been preaching for years that when <br>you are attacked personally and your life is in danger, you must do WHATEVER it <br>takes to defend your life. This applies to a hi-jacking as well. Gouging out <br>eyes, biting, snapping necks, kicking groins, breaking fingers and limbs all <br>are acceptable means of attack. No one needs to posses special skills to <br>overpower and neutralize another human. <p>- Banding together is key. An Army of one will fall. Act quickly and help <br>each other.<p>- I call out to the airlines to provide self defense training to its air-bound <br>employees. Stewards and stewardesses that are trained to disarm and disable <br>threatening people should be at the top of the airline's list of change. <p><br>We cannot allow these attacks to continue. If our enemies realize that we WILL <br>fight back, they will be forced to find another method by which to attack our <br>country and our citizens. <p>The media has tried to place blame for the failure of our security measures. <br>What they do not realize is that the rules of engagement have changed. Even <br>with the best security, intelligence and military, these events can and WILL <br>still occur. It is up to US to defend ourselves. Bombing the countries <br>sheltering these terrorists and hunting down the terrorists makes for good news <br>media. The fact is, the more we respond in a traditional military way, they <br>more the terrorists will respond in a non-traditional way.<p><br>I make this final plea: <p>Find the inner strength to defend yourself, your loved ones and all the <br>innocent people. You are more than likely going to die. Don't just sit there <br>and be collateral damage.<p><br>PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU KNOW. WE MUST SPREAD THE <br>WORD AND LET THESE BASTARDS KNOW THAT WE WILL FIGHT BACK!<p><br>Thank you for your time. GOD Bless America.<p><p>Sean Drury<br>

Imack
09-12-2001, 11:55 AM
<i><br>Sean:<p>I 100% agree with you. The only way a couple of bastards with razor blades and little knives can take a plane is being allowed by those cowards self centered sitting in there thinking that they will we traded for prisoners and then released....wrong.!<br>If we think as a band of brothers no punny weapons can be used to intimidate us. We should be willing to fight for our lives while there is chance. <br>Additionally the pilots should not open the copkit door for absolutelly any reason. I am sure they thought they could save the crew by surrendering the plane...wrong.!<p>Guys, think about your family, your beemer, your country landmarks, fight till the end............................................... ......<p><p>We the American People are at War. <br> <br>It is not a traditional War. Our enemies have by-passed our state and federal <br>defenses and targeted United States citizens directly. We must now learn to <br>defend ourselves by fighting back:<p><br>- If you are on a plane that is being hi-jacked, it is more than likely going <br>to be piloted into a key strategic military or civilian "target". It is no <br>longer safe to assume that the terrorists are going to land the plane and make <br>demands like hi-jackings of the past decades.<p>- Anyone possessing any sort of self defense training, unusual strength, police <br>and military training, karate skills, or have played any sort of contact sport, <br>should find inner strength and resolve to attack these terrorists. I don't <br>care what the FAA says. We are at War. We now know that these "new" <br>terrorists are on a suicide mission. <p>- Now that we have a bitter understanding of the type of War our enemies are <br>waging directly against the American People, we need to send a CLEAR message <br>that we WILL defend ourselves. 50+ people on a plane should not be overtaken <br>by a few terrorists with knives and razor blades. One consolation is that any <br>terrorist that makes it on a plane with a weapon will have had to pass through <br>the tightest security we have ever seen in the history of American travel. <br>Even if they do posses a gun, more than likely it will be a small weapon and <br>only wielded by one terrorist.<p>- If you see someone making an effort to defend the plane: PLEASE HELP THEM!<p>- You may die. This is war. WE are the soldiers now. We MUST fight back. <br>Saving the lives of the people on the plane and the "targets" on the ground is <br>the mission.<p>- There are no rules of engagement. I have been preaching for years that when <br>you are attacked personally and your life is in danger, you must do WHATEVER it <br>takes to defend your life. This applies to a hi-jacking as well. Gouging out <br>eyes, biting, snapping necks, kicking groins, breaking fingers and limbs all <br>are acceptable means of attack. No one needs to posses special skills to <br>overpower and neutralize another human. <p>- Banding together is key. An Army of one will fall. Act quickly and help <br>each other.<p>- I call out to the airlines to provide self defense training to its air-bound <br>employees. Stewards and stewardesses that are trained to disarm and disable <br>threatening people should be at the top of the airline's list of change. <p><br>We cannot allow these attacks to continue. If our enemies realize that we WILL <br>fight back, they will be forced to find another method by which to attack our <br>country and our citizens. <p>The media has tried to place blame for the failure of our security measures. <br>What they do not realize is that the rules of engagement have changed. Even <br>with the best security, intelligence and military, these events can and WILL <br>still occur. It is up to US to defend ourselves. Bombing the countries <br>sheltering these terrorists and hunting down the terrorists makes for good news <br>media. The fact is, the more we respond in a traditional military way, they <br>more the terrorists will respond in a non-traditional way.<p><br>I make this final plea: <p>Find the inner strength to defend yourself, your loved ones and all the <br>innocent people. You are more than likely going to die. Don't just sit there <br>and be collateral damage.<p><br>PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU KNOW. WE MUST SPREAD THE <br>WORD AND LET THESE BASTARDS KNOW THAT WE WILL FIGHT BACK!<p><br>Thank you for your time. GOD Bless America.<p><br>Sean Drury<p></i><br>

brad
09-12-2001, 11:16 PM
Apparently the men on the plane that crashed in Penn. did just that.... we have true heros here folks!!! Check out this URL: http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/12/plane.phone.call/<p>Brad<br><i><br>We the American People are at War. <br> <br>It is not a traditional War. Our enemies have by-passed our state and federal <br>defenses and targeted United States citizens directly. We must now learn to <br>defend ourselves by fighting back:<p><br>- If you are on a plane that is being hi-jacked, it is more than likely going <br>to be piloted into a key strategic military or civilian "target". It is no <br>longer safe to assume that the terrorists are going to land the plane and make <br>demands like hi-jackings of the past decades.<p>- Anyone possessing any sort of self defense training, unusual strength, police <br>and military training, karate skills, or have played any sort of contact sport, <br>should find inner strength and resolve to attack these terrorists. I don't <br>care what the FAA says. We are at War. We now know that these "new" <br>terrorists are on a suicide mission. <p>- Now that we have a bitter understanding of the type of War our enemies are <br>waging directly against the American People, we need to send a CLEAR message <br>that we WILL defend ourselves. 50+ people on a plane should not be overtaken <br>by a few terrorists with knives and razor blades. One consolation is that any <br>terrorist that makes it on a plane with a weapon will have had to pass through <br>the tightest security we have ever seen in the history of American travel. <br>Even if they do posses a gun, more than likely it will be a small weapon and <br>only wielded by one terrorist.<p>- If you see someone making an effort to defend the plane: PLEASE HELP THEM!<p>- You may die. This is war. WE are the soldiers now. We MUST fight back. <br>Saving the lives of the people on the plane and the "targets" on the ground is <br>the mission.<p>- There are no rules of engagement. I have been preaching for years that when <br>you are attacked personally and your life is in danger, you must do WHATEVER it <br>takes to defend your life. This applies to a hi-jacking as well. Gouging out <br>eyes, biting, snapping necks, kicking groins, breaking fingers and limbs all <br>are acceptable means of attack. No one needs to posses special skills to <br>overpower and neutralize another human. <p>- Banding together is key. An Army of one will fall. Act quickly and help <br>each other.<p>- I call out to the airlines to provide self defense training to its air-bound <br>employees. Stewards and stewardesses that are trained to disarm and disable <br>threatening people should be at the top of the airline's list of change. <p><br>We cannot allow these attacks to continue. If our enemies realize that we WILL <br>fight back, they will be forced to find another method by which to attack our <br>country and our citizens. <p>The media has tried to place blame for the failure of our security measures. <br>What they do not realize is that the rules of engagement have changed. Even <br>with the best security, intelligence and military, these events can and WILL <br>still occur. It is up to US to defend ourselves. Bombing the countries <br>sheltering these terrorists and hunting down the terrorists makes for good news <br>media. The fact is, the more we respond in a traditional military way, they <br>more the terrorists will respond in a non-traditional way.<p><br>I make this final plea: <p>Find the inner strength to defend yourself, your loved ones and all the <br>innocent people. You are more than likely going to die. Don't just sit there <br>and be collateral damage.<p><br>PLEASE SEND THIS EMAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU KNOW. WE MUST SPREAD THE <br>WORD AND LET THESE BASTARDS KNOW THAT WE WILL FIGHT BACK!<p><br>Thank you for your time. GOD Bless America.<p><br>Sean Drury<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index