Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Andy Peavy
12-16-1998, 05:47 PM
Does anybody have the Radio Shack part number for the little light that is in the single window switch (i.e. the rear window switch)?<p>I hear Radio Shack has the correct one in the matching color.<p>Andy Peavy<br>91 535i<br>email: apeavy@yahoo.com

Andy Peavy
12-17-1998, 10:13 AM
<i>: Does anybody have the Radio Shack part number for the little light that is in the single window switch (i.e. the rear window switch)?<p>: I hear Radio Shack has the correct one in the matching color.<p>: Andy Peavy<br>: 91 535i<br>: email: apeavy@yahoo.com<p></i>

EM
12-17-1998, 04:34 PM
...please post. I have one of those little burned-out lights as well, and if you find out what the # is for the little light, I surely would appreciate it...<p>TIA<p>EM<p>: Does anybody have the Radio Shack part number for the little light that is in the single window switch (i.e. the rear window switch)?<p>: I hear Radio Shack has the correct one in the matching color.<p>: Andy Peavy<br>: 91 535i<br>: email: apeavy@yahoo.com<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index