Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Joe Volpe
12-22-1998, 12:30 PM
I need help!<br>I have a 92 535i with a K&N Filtercharger (Cone). Has anyone made or bought a heat shroud? Any help on where to get one or how to make one?<p>Thanks inj advance!<p>Joe

JSP
12-22-1998, 12:39 PM
I have a cone in my 90 535i, I used an aluminum<br>pan (from thanksgiving ) and molded it under the cone - all the way to the fron lights. I took out the plastic that covers the light in front to get maximum air. It doesn't look that pretty but the heat gets shielded. I used some tie wrap( wire) to hold the shield in place. After driving, I touch the cone and the heat is not as bad as when I didn't have anything on... Let me know what you<br>come up with<br>\<br><i>: I need help!<br>: I have a 92 535i with a K&N Filtercharger (Cone). Has anyone made or bought a heat shroud? Any help on where to get one or how to make one?<p>: Thanks inj advance!<p>: Joe<p><br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index