Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Geoffg
12-24-1998, 02:16 AM
Own '93 Bmw 525i, added little bit of perf. mods.; sebring exhaust,H&R sport springs, Dunlop 17in wheels. Upcoming, thinking maybe Dinan computer chip, not sure yet. aways looking for the next customizing toy i could add to my bimmmer. Yah, you know the type.<br>I've got a question...<br>Anyone know of a company, site (OR even an individual that has attemptd such a conversion. A '98/E39 shape body conversion for the earlier models like the E34, of the 5series. From the dimensions of the vehicle , seems like a do-able plan. <br>My interest in this plan was sparked after seeing Mercedes E-class '99 conversion kit for earlier yrs. Chk SITE out>><br>http://www.autodesigntechnics.com/adtMK1.htm<p>Hopefully theres such a concept for us bimmer lovers. I love the style of the new E39's. But my 5 has given me all the joy in the world and would hate to part with it, not to mention could'nt pay ins. premiums on two bimmers!<p>Thanxz for hearing me out.<br>Let me know your thoughts, REPLY<br>Geoffg...

Professor Know-It-All
12-27-1998, 10:43 PM
<br>or if you really love your car, buy an E39 body and put your engine inside....<p>Next question please....<p>: Own '93 Bmw 525i, added little bit of perf. mods.; sebring exhaust,H&R sport springs, Dunlop 17in wheels. Upcoming, thinking maybe Dinan computer chip, not sure yet. aways looking for the next customizing toy i could add to my bimmmer. Yah, you know the type.<br>: I've got a question...<br>: Anyone know of a company, site (OR even an individual that has attemptd such a conversion. A '98/E39 shape body conversion for the earlier models like the E34, of the 5series. From the dimensions of the vehicle , seems like a do-able plan. <br>: My interest in this plan was sparked after seeing Mercedes E-class '99 conversion kit for earlier yrs. Chk SITE out>><br>: http://www.autodesigntechnics.com/adtMK1.htm<p>: Hopefully theres such a concept for us bimmer lovers. I love the style of the new E39's. But my 5 has given me all the joy in the world and would hate to part with it, not to mention could'nt pay ins. premiums on two bimmers!<p>: Thanxz for hearing me out.<br>: Let me know your thoughts, REPLY<br>: Geoffg...<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index