Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

fred tsui
12-27-1998, 10:52 AM
anyone has the experience on chip for <br>530i/1995 ???<br>would appreciate informations on this.<br>and the comparison among<br>superchips/dinan/turnermotorsport/etc<br>

Phil Coppin
12-29-1998, 10:17 AM
Fred,<br>From reading responses and doing the homework, I arrived at the JC chip, available from Josh at Eurosport or TMS. Best $225 I ever spent!<br>Car is much more responsive and midrange punch is noticeable and extends upto redline. Took me 20 minutes to install, if you are mechanically challenged reckon an hour...its that simple!<p>Phil C.<br>95 525i 5spd. Sharked.

gshap
01-13-1999, 10:34 AM
<i>: Fred,<br>: From reading responses and doing the homework, I arrived at the JC chip, available from Josh at Eurosport or TMS. Best $225 I ever spent!<br>: Car is much more responsive and midrange punch is noticeable and extends upto redline. Took me 20 minutes to install, if you are mechanically challenged reckon an hour...its that simple!<p>: Phil C.<br>: 95 525i 5spd. Sharked.<p></i>

gshap
01-13-1999, 10:36 AM
<i>: Fred,<br>: From reading responses and doing the homework, I arrived at the JC chip, available from Josh at Eurosport or TMS. Best $225 I ever spent!<br>: Car is much more responsive and midrange punch is noticeable and extends upto redline. Took me 20 minutes to install, if you are mechanically challenged reckon an hour...its that simple!<p>: Phil C.<br>: 95 525i 5spd. Sharked.<p></i><p>hi phil<p>i just purchesed a chip for my 94 wagon (racing dynamic)the person i orderd from said it's about 3<br>hours of labor is that a bunch of bull?? or is this some thing i could do myself? where is it located??<p>thanks <br>g.s.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index