Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

dan
12-27-1998, 02:09 PM
I own a 92 525i that someone put one of those FM modulated CD players in. I'm in the process of ripping it out, but they trashed the radio codes in the manual. Does anyone know a listing for codes or a way around it without having to make a trip to the dealer?

WiillO
12-27-1998, 04:58 PM
<i>: I own a 92 525i that someone put one of those FM modulated CD players in. I'm in the process of ripping it out, but they trashed the radio codes in the manual. Does anyone know a listing for codes or a way around it without having to make a trip to the dealer?<p></i>

don
12-27-1998, 06:03 PM
It is not expensive or time consuming. My dealer charges US$10.00 and says it takes about 10 minutes<p><i>: I own a 92 525i that someone put one of those FM modulated CD players in. I'm in the process of ripping it out, but they trashed the radio codes in the manual. Does anyone know a listing for codes or a way around it without having to make a trip to the dealer?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index