Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Mike@Zspeed
01-05-1999, 10:25 PM
Sorry to take up space.<br>I must say its nice knowing there are forums out there for just bout any car.<p>My name is Michael Piza, I am a 19 yr old freshman at RCTC in MN. I am majoring in Dental Hygiene. Or so that's the plan? I would like to know more bout this field. Yes yes I have done lots of research, but reading reasearch can only get you so far. I would like to talk to anyone here through Email about Dentistry and the pros and cons of this field for a male. I would like some input on someone who has been through what I am going through right now.<p>Please email me at Drpiza@aol.com<br>Thank you<p>PS/ I do plan on getting a 5 series-someday. <p>

ED
01-05-1999, 10:28 PM
<br>: Sorry to take up space.<br>: I must say its nice knowing there are forums out there for just bout any car.<p>: My name is Michael Piza, I am a 19 yr old freshman at RCTC in MN. I am majoring in Dental Hygiene. Or so that's the plan? I would like to know more bout this field. Yes yes I have done lots of research, but reading reasearch can only get you so far. I would like to talk to anyone here through Email about Dentistry and the pros and cons of this field for a male. I would like some input on someone who has been through what I am going through right now.<p>: Please email me at Drpiza@aol.com<br>: Thank you<p>: PS/ I do plan on getting a 5 series-someday. <p>

Ed
01-05-1999, 10:32 PM
<br>Don't be sorry about taking up space on our bmw message board about a career in the dental field. Just don't.<p>

SS
01-05-1999, 10:52 PM
<br>: Sorry to take up space.<br>: I must say its nice knowing there are forums out there for just bout any car.<p>: My name is Michael Piza, I am a 19 yr old freshman at RCTC in MN. I am majoring in Dental Hygiene. Or so that's the plan? I would like to know more bout this field. Yes yes I have done lots of research, but reading reasearch can only get you so far. I would like to talk to anyone here through Email about Dentistry and the pros and cons of this field for a male. I would like some input on someone who has been through what I am going through right now.<p>: Please email me at Drpiza@aol.com<br>: Thank you<p>: PS/ I do plan on getting a 5 series-someday. <p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index