Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JDK
01-05-1999, 10:29 PM
I have 89 535i A/T with 100K miles<br>it was very cold today (15 deg F) my car would not start. it will turn but does not want to fire. After numerous attempts- including pumping the gas pedal, it finally started but the warning light came on- Oil pressure sensor. After 30 min drive home, when i turned the engine off, the warning light came on again. Just to check, I started the car back up, but this time with no warning lights, it started fine. <br>What's wrong with my 535i? Any help??????

Andy Peavy
01-06-1999, 10:47 AM
It sounds like that a fault was detected at startup. This fault is stored and repeated when the car is turned off.<p>Andy Peavy<br>91 535i<br>email: apeavy@yahoo.com<p><i>: I have 89 535i A/T with 100K miles<br>: it was very cold today (15 deg F) my car would not start. it will turn but does not want to fire. After numerous attempts- including pumping the gas pedal, it finally started but the warning light came on- Oil pressure sensor. After 30 min drive home, when i turned the engine off, the warning light came on again. Just to check, I started the car back up, but this time with no warning lights, it started fine. <br>: What's wrong with my 535i? Any help??????<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index