Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Nathan
01-06-1999, 03:06 PM
On my computer readout it states Parking Light when I turn on the lights. My front left Parking light is out and I hit it and it comes back on, but the computer still shows the message. Any suggestions for a fix??

Jon Brush
01-06-1999, 03:13 PM
Maybe replace the bulb? The computer is quite sensitive and some have reported that it can tell the difference when non-OEM bulbs are used. So it would make sense that it would see a fault with a poor filament, poor ground, or whatever is causing your light to go out.<p>: On my computer readout it states Parking Light when I turn on the lights. My front left Parking light is out and I hit it and it comes back on, but the computer still shows the message. Any suggestions for a fix??<p>

Nathan
01-06-1999, 05:54 PM
Thanks Jon I just spoke with BMW Seattle and they said that's what happens when a bulb is going out, it's only a $4 fix so no kaching on this one.

Andy Peavy
01-06-1999, 06:08 PM
Just one bulb?????<p><i>: Thanks Jon I just spoke with BMW Seattle and they said that's what happens when a bulb is going out, it's only a $4 fix so no kaching on this one.<p></i>

Mike
01-10-1999, 01:12 AM
<br>EOM<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index