Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Kiani
01-12-1999, 05:06 PM
I need to replace the trust arms on my 525 because the ball joints covers are cracked. I have quoted prices around $135 each. Does that sound about right? Any recommendations on where to get them.<p>Thanks

Rob
01-12-1999, 07:59 PM
<i>: I need to replace the trust arms on my 525 because the ball joints covers are cracked. I have quoted prices around $135 each. Does that sound about right? <br></i><br><br>Yes, that price sounds about right.<i><br><br>Any recommendations on where to get them.</i><br><br>You could try <b>Bavarian Auto Sport</b> at 1-800-535-2002, or the host of this BBS. (Page back, their link is on the main page.)<p>: Thanks<p></i>

Kyle
01-12-1999, 08:36 PM
The best place is Vines, they can be reached at www.vines.com. They sell them with the updated thrust arm bushing and new ball joint for $80. If you have any questions drop me a line.<p>Kyle

WillO
01-12-1999, 09:18 PM
<i>: The best place is Vines, they can be reached at www.vines.com. They sell them with the updated thrust arm bushing and new ball joint for $80. If you have any questions drop me a line.<p>: Kyle<p></i>

Kiani
01-12-1999, 10:16 PM
<i><br></i>

BMW Head
01-19-1999, 12:11 AM
Just a question, why do you think you have<br>to replace the push-strut because the ball<br>joint cover it cracked? I have a 535is and<br>750iL that both have this problem, yet the<br>ball joint works great and has for 20K each<br>(both on the right side). I would NOT recommend<br>replacing it unless for sure the ball joint<br>has failed. Otherwise, rap some tape around<br>it or whatever and go with the flow, save a few<br>bucks and pass the savings on to the next owner.<p>\t<p><i>: I need to replace the trust arms on my 525 because the ball joints covers are cracked. I have quoted prices around $135 each. Does that sound about right? Any recommendations on where to get them.<p>: Thanks<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index