Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Rob Levinson
01-14-1999, 10:06 PM
<b><font face="arial">I've got Five (5) 15" E34 alloys for sale. All are in excellent shape with center caps, one has a slight curb rash on the rim (that one is for the spare tire!).<p>These wheels will fit E12, E32, and E34. They are ET17 offset. They will fit over the E32 brake upgrade.<p>You can see them on my E28 535i at <a href="http://www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm">www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm</a>.<p>I'm asking $600 plus shipping from NJ for the set of five.<p>- Rob Levinson<br><a href="mailto:always_coca-cola@msn.com">send e-mail to always_coca-cola@msn.com</a></b></font>

FS
01-16-1999, 09:30 AM
<i>: <b><font face="arial">I've got Five (5) 15" E34 alloys for sale. All are in excellent shape with center caps, one has a slight curb rash on the rim (that one is for the spare tire!).<p>: These wheels will fit E12, E32, and E34. They are ET17 offset. They will fit over the E32 brake upgrade.<p>: You can see them on my E28 535i at <a href="http://www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm">www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm</a>.<p>: I'm asking $600 plus shipping from NJ for the set of five.<p>: - Rob Levinson<br>: <a href="mailto:always_coca-cola@msn.com">send e-mail to always_coca-cola@msn.com</a></b></font><p></i>

Rob Levinson
01-16-1999, 12:54 PM
<i>Why would you change from alloy to steel/caps?<br></i><p><b><font face="arial">My intent was to bring that car fully to "Euro-stealth" specs (bumpers, lights). It looks just like any 520i cruising around Frankfurt (except for the spoiler and 2" drop). The hubcaps completed the look - plus I kind of get a kick driving a 300hp car that's got hubcaps!<p><u>Stealth. It's not just for breakfast anymore. ;-)</u></b></font>

FS
01-16-1999, 10:22 PM
for a bright yellow Ferrari? I guess that wouldn't work. Anyway, thats really tricky. Where do you live? I want to make shure I dont underestimate all those E36s and older bimmer just cause they have caps!<p><i>: Why would you change from alloy to steel/caps?<p>: <b><font face="arial">My intent was to bring that car fully to "Euro-stealth" specs (bumpers, lights). It looks just like any 520i cruising around Frankfurt (except for the spoiler and 2" drop). The hubcaps completed the look - plus I kind of get a kick driving a 300hp car that's got hubcaps!<p>: <u>Stealth. It's not just for breakfast anymore. ;-)</u></b></font><p></i>

Rob Levinson
01-17-1999, 11:45 PM
<i>: for a bright yellow Ferrari? I guess that wouldn't work. </i><p><b> Sure, just get Honda wheels - everybody will think your Furrary is a del sol, right? ;-)</b><p><i> Anyway, thats really tricky. Where do you live? I want to make shure I dont underestimate all those E36s and older bimmer just cause they have caps!</i><p><b><u>Never</u> underestimate an older Bimmer! Especially not the <a href="http://www.bubbaclub.com/rob/m5">M5</a> that will be in my driveway any day now... where can I find 16" hubcaps? ;-)<p>- Rob<br></b><p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index