Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Kenny
01-15-1999, 01:54 AM
I would like to bypass the factor amp in my '90 535.<br>where is it ?<br>And does any one know where I can get a wiring diagram for <br>the whole audio system from ?<br>

Hans TILLIE
01-15-1999, 03:17 AM
<i>: I would like to bypass the factor amp in my '90 535.<br>: where is it ?<br>: And does any one know where I can get a wiring diagram for <br>: the whole audio system from ?<p></i>No wiring diagram but the amp is in the trunk, left side behind the carpet (thus at the innerside of the rearfender.<p>Hans.<p>'91 520iA 184.OOO km

edward
01-16-1999, 10:57 PM
<i>: I would like to bypass the factor amp in my '90 535.<br>: where is it ?<br>: And does any one know where I can get a wiring diagram for <br>: the whole audio system from ?<p></i><br>I got the chilton's car repair manual and it has the diagram. The whole wiring from the player through the amp to speakers were illustrated.

David Vukovich
01-17-1999, 12:50 AM
<i>: I would like to bypass the factor amp in my '90 535.<br>: where is it ?<br>: And does any one know where I can get a wiring diagram for <br>: the whole audio system from ?<p></i>email me a fax number and I'll fax it to you. I have Alldata's diagram and Bentley's. Tell me which one you want.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index