Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Immentz
01-19-1999, 12:20 AM
Can anyone tell me how to find out the wiring diagram for the 10 speaker stereo system in the 92 525i? I spoke with Crutchfield about this and they said that they have never databased this system before. I want to replace the factory stereo, amp, and speakers with upgrades but before I dive in, I would like to know which wires are to what.

Bob Hazelwood
01-19-1999, 01:45 PM
A schematic is in the Bentley manual. Give me your E-mail and I'll send you the color code chart.<p>Bob Hazelwood<br>VP Product Management, a/d/s/<br>'93 525i 5-sp, Sharked, BL/ss'd, etc.<br>BMW CCA Boston Chapter<p><i>: Can anyone tell me how to find out the wiring diagram for the 10 speaker stereo system in the 92 525i? I spoke with Crutchfield about this and they said that they have never databased this system before. I want to replace the factory stereo, amp, and speakers with upgrades but before I dive in, I would like to know which wires are to what.<p></i>

Scott Taylor
01-19-1999, 04:55 PM
<br><i>: A schematic is in the Bentley manual. Give me your E-mail and I'll send you the color code chart.<p>: Bob Hazelwood<br>: VP Product Management, a/d/s/<br>: '93 525i 5-sp, Sharked, BL/ss'd, etc.<br>: BMW CCA Boston Chapter<p>: : Can anyone tell me how to find out the wiring diagram for the 10 speaker stereo system in the 92 525i? I spoke with Crutchfield about this and they said that they have never databased this system before. I want to replace the factory stereo, amp, and speakers with upgrades but before I dive in, I would like to know which wires are to what.<p></i>There's a website I've visited that's pretty <br>interesting...It's hosted by a guy named Gary Handa who took 3 years installing what might be the most complex stereo ever put in a BMW (89,525i). This might be a good source for ideas and possibilities? Hope yours does'nt take as long! Scott.<br> URL: www.netcomuk.co.uk/~ghanda/

Immentz
01-20-1999, 09:44 PM
Bob, I appreciate your help. My e-mail address is Immentz@aol.com<p>: A schematic is in the Bentley manual. Give me your E-mail and I'll send you the color code chart.<p>: Bob Hazelwood<br>: VP Product Management, a/d/s/<br>: '93 525i 5-sp, Sharked, BL/ss'd, etc.<br>: BMW CCA Boston Chapter<p>: : Can anyone tell me how to find out the wiring diagram for the 10 speaker stereo system in the 92 525i? I spoke with Crutchfield about this and they said that they have never databased this system before. I want to replace the factory stereo, amp, and speakers with upgrades but before I dive in, I would like to know which wires are to what.<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index