Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

BMW Head
01-19-1999, 12:31 AM
If you have a totalled/junked E34 540 I am looking<br>to purchase just the rear brake system from you.<br>I am putting it on my E28 to compliment the 750iL<br>brakes I installed last month. Want to have<br>a bit more on the rear to balance out the HUGE<br>increase in front-end braking power on my E28.<br>Thanks, remove nospam from the return mail message.<br>Please include a phone number so I may call you<br>and discuss shipping/price/conditions.<p>\t<br>

Fred Sures
01-19-1999, 06:51 PM
<br>: If you have a totalled/junked E34 540 I am looking<br>: to purchase just the rear brake system from you.<br>: I am putting it on my E28 to compliment the 750iL<br>: brakes I installed last month. Want to have<br>: a bit more on the rear to balance out the HUGE<br>: increase in front-end braking power on my E28.<br>: Thanks, remove nospam from the return mail message.<br>: Please include a phone number so I may call you<br>: and discuss shipping/price/conditions.<p>: \t<br>Why not use the E32 rear calipers? They are cheap to get and are bigger.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index