Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

BMWenthus
01-30-2000, 11:46 AM
Looking for wood trim kit for the interior if you know of any.<p>Also, I'm about to decide on suspension changes..has anyone in the North (not so perfect roads) gone to the delete load leveler- Bilstein sport with Dinan linear rate springs (only lowers ~ 3/4 inch front and rear)?<br>Would appreciate your comments.

matt
01-31-2000, 01:23 AM
<i>: Looking for wood trim kit for the interior if you know of any.<p>: Also, I'm about to decide on suspension changes..has anyone in the North (not so perfect roads) gone to the delete load leveler- Bilstein sport with Dinan linear rate springs (only lowers ~ 3/4 inch front and rear)?<br>: Would appreciate your comments.<p><p>look at the site www.woodtrim.com<p>he quoted me a good price ($380)on carbon fiber trim(real) I never ordered though, found better use for 400 bucks! like ooh brembo rotots, pads!<br>matt<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index