Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

fast car
02-17-2000, 12:03 AM
hey yall, i just got back from the car show in town this week. i must say there were some prety hot cars there but none as hot as mine, i'll tell ya. i have a pontiac fierro which i converted into a testerosa. i put a new exauston it, and had a twin turbo cadilac engine installed into it. I went by the bmw section in the car show and offered to race any of them in my testerosa. one guy there had a m5e39 so we went to a back road and raced. the last thing i ever saw of that guy was a fading car in the rearview mirror of my pontiac fierro. if i could do that to a e39 just imagine what i could do to the e34. any of you out there want a real car with real muscle and a good look just put about 24 grand towards a fierro and you'll have one hell of a car. <br>

correct spelling of your car.
02-17-2000, 02:14 PM
<i>: hey yall, i just got back from the car show in town this week. i must say there were some prety hot cars there but none as hot as mine, i'll tell ya. i have a pontiac fierro which i converted into a testerosa. i put a new exauston it, and had a twin turbo cadilac engine installed into it. I went by the bmw section in the car show and offered to race any of them in my testerosa. one guy there had a m5e39 so we went to a back road and raced. the last thing i ever saw of that guy was a fading car in the rearview mirror of my pontiac fierro. if i could do that to a e39 just imagine what i could do to the e34. any of you out there want a real car with real muscle and a good look just put about 24 grand towards a fierro and you'll have one hell of a car. <p></i>

Just Wondering
02-17-2000, 03:17 PM
You're a pathetic loser. Get a life.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index