Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Edmund L
04-15-2000, 10:39 PM
Hi list, <p>I was going to the grocery store the other day, ran into another M5 owner with a FS sign...it's a 91, Blk/blk, 83K miles. Asking $22,900. The car is quite clean, looks all original, interior is in excellent / immac condition. His name is Ron Joyal, tel is 310-260-4169. He told me he's willing to deal a bit. Since I don't really have a need for another M5, thought i'd pass this on....it's a pretty clean car. <p>Edmund<br>93 M5

Edmund L
04-15-2000, 10:41 PM
The exterior looks great, i think maybe the only exterior flaw was one small ding on the door. No rock chips on the hood either. <p>: Hi list, <p>: I was going to the grocery store the other day, ran into another M5 owner with a FS sign...it's a 91, Blk/blk, 83K miles. Asking $22,900. The car is quite clean, looks all original, interior is in excellent / immac condition. His name is Ron Joyal, tel is 310-260-4169. He told me he's willing to deal a bit. Since I don't really have a need for another M5, thought i'd pass this on....it's a pretty clean car. <p>: Edmund<br>: 93 M5<p>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index