Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Collin
12-30-1998, 02:29 AM
<br>I have a couple of questions regarding my 95 318is that I am hoping someone can help me answer. First, I'm hearing a rattling noise, like a loose screw, coming from the driver's side. I cannot pinpoint the exact location, but it's somewhere in the vicinity of the two speakers on the door/air vents and to the left side of the steering wheel. It occurs when I accelerate after stopping or when the bumps on the road is just "right." Does anyone else have this problem or know what is causing it?<p>Second, my passenger side window would occasionally refuse to be closed. When I closed the window, it would automatically open up halfway again by itself. Needless to say, it was very disturbing when I had to leave the car with the window open in the public. Now, when it does "decide" to stay closed, the motor makes a "craah" sound upon closing completely. The dealer doesn't seem to think it's a problem because they don't see it when it happens. Can anyone help? <p>Thanks.<p>Collin

Joe
01-01-1999, 04:28 AM
<i>: <br>: I have a couple of questions regarding my 95 318is that I am hoping someone can help me answer. First, I'm hearing a rattling noise, like a loose screw, coming from the driver's side. I cannot pinpoint the exact location, but it's somewhere in the vicinity of the two speakers on the door/air vents and to the left side of the steering wheel. It occurs when I accelerate after stopping or when the bumps on the road is just "right." Does anyone else have this problem or know what is causing it?<p>: Second, my passenger side window would occasionally refuse to be closed. When I closed the window, it would automatically open up halfway again by itself. Needless to say, it was very disturbing when I had to leave the car with the window open in the public. Now, when it does "decide" to stay closed, the motor makes a "craah" sound upon closing completely. The dealer doesn't seem to think it's a problem because they don't see it when it happens. Can anyone help? <p>: Thanks.<p>: Collin <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index