Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

James W. Garland
01-05-1999, 07:13 PM
I just purchased a nice mint 325 BMW ..my first! We love the car<br>but the trunk leaks like a sieve. Not just drips but lots of<br>water...Will changing the gaskets on the rear lenses solve the problem?? Should I calk arround them when I install them? I have seen advertised rubber mats for the boots of 2002's does anyone make one for the 325?<br>Having driven Swedish bricks all my life(230.K+) miles...<br>I am hooked for life!!!!I guess I should have known, being a Lica lover for so many years.Looking forward to purchasing a 525!!

Walter's wife
01-07-1999, 12:40 PM
<i>: I just purchased a nice mint 325 BMW ..my first! We love the car<br>: but the trunk leaks like a sieve. Not just drips but lots of<br>: water...Will changing the gaskets on the rear lenses solve the problem?? Should I calk arround them when I install them? I have seen advertised rubber mats for the boots of 2002's does anyone make one for the 325?<br>: Having driven Swedish bricks all my life(230.K+) miles...<br>: I am hooked for life!!!!I guess I should have known, being a Lica lover for so many years.Looking forward to purchasing a 525!!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index