Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JerryA
01-06-1999, 11:14 AM
I'm considering purchasing mud flaps for my '93 325is. Do they make sense, or will I get laughed off the road? How do the OEM ones look on the car? Should I install some to protect the finish and keep the freshly-washed look longer, or do without--knowing that I'll keep the car clean anyway (which is hard in winter). Front, back, or both?

Steve
01-06-1999, 11:34 AM
<i>: I'm considering purchasing mud flaps for my '93 325is. Do they make sense, or will I get laughed off the road? How do the OEM ones look on the car? Should I install some to protect the finish and keep the freshly-washed look longer, or do without--knowing that I'll keep the car clean anyway (which is hard in winter). Front, back, or both? <p></i>

Hagen
01-06-1999, 04:29 PM
Boy, your asking for that one.<p>You list all the reasons for getting them. WHo cares if others think them dorky.<p>I'm gonna get em since the slush and salt up her has turned my car 2tone - white and red.

Bart
01-06-1999, 09:10 PM
See some pictures. I am considering BMW mud flaps and also concerned About looks.<p>http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_ronstygar.htm

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index